Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Medium shot of 2 people in conversation

We decided them to face the sun so that they would look lighter and not to dark in the shadows. It looked better outside in the garden area than under a roof. I chose this angle because it  would show both of them having a conversation and it looks some what a natural conversation that does not look like it has been recordeed. The challenge was that we kept messing up because we knew that we were being recorded. I have noticed that when he practiced without the camera we did just fine. When we started to record, I noticed that we sort of kept messing up. The fun parts was that even though we kept making mistakes, it was fun to be recorded and act. I learned that when im being recorded, i need to act calm and dont think by the fact that we are being recorded.

 

Low angle shot (intimidating)

In this shot, I was facing the sun so that I would not appear dark. This shot was filmed in the front of D Hall i believe. Working with my group was fun because we were always laughing at the silly mistakes that we keep on making. I believe that challenging thing for me was looking intimidating because i am a nice girl and I fit the image. The fun part was knowing that i looked funny while i tried to look intimidating but i kept on failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment