Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Welcome to San Francisco_Golden Gate Bridge


Welcome to SF- Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco

1. My video is based upon the Golden Gate Bridge. I used about 5 different videos from the website bottledvideo.com. The videos i chose had different angles and point of views of the bridge.  The music I chose was called 'Cairo Chase'  from www.freeplaymusic.com. To make my video ,more entertaining, i added 5 video transitions:split, gradient wipe, iris box, and cube spin. I faded some parts in the video so that it would not look all crammed up together.  2. Premier made editing really easy. It was a fun experience and i hope to be able to use it again in the future. It was easy to edit the videos. For me, I believe, that the only challenge was mixing videos together so that it would run smoothly with each other. 3. To be honest, I only used Freeplay  I did not look at the other free website because i rapidly found the music i wanted to use. I would recommend both because they were really useful websites. 4. Bottledvideo is a good website to grab and use free videos. There are thousand of videos that can be chosen from and used. There are many different perspective and angles for the subject of your choice. 





The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most famous bridges in the Bay Area. it took four years for the bridge to be build. The bridge is 8,981 ft. long (1.7 miles) , it is 90ft wide and contains about 88,000 tons of steel. The total weight of the bridge is 887,000 tons.

Six interesting facts about the bridge are: 
1. The military wanted the the bridge to be painted in stripes
2. The Golden Gates natural color was not in tended to be permanent
3. The bridge's natural design was universally rejected
4. The bridge is the top suicide location in the world
5. The bridge had an impressive construction safety record
6. Local citizens put their own properties up as collateral to finance construction of the 
    GoldenGate Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment